Tuesday, September 21, 2004

To Yosemite and Beyond...

Rob, Audrey and I will be embarking on a little vacation to Yosemite tomorrow morning... We are staying at the Yosemite Lodge... I have never been, Rob tells tales of wonderment and happiness from his childhood in this ancient forest... I am a clean slate, ready to experience that which is Nature in a very pure form... I shall write of our experiences and share when we return... With the deep longing I have been having for Black Rock City, I think this is just the medicine for what ails me...

My precious daughter has made it through another week at school... She learned a very valuable lesson in kindness this week (or, maybe that was me)... I'm so proud of this tiny angel that has been bestowed upon me... I want this vacation more for her, than even myself... And for my dear Rob... How was I fortunate enough for them to choose me?... I'm must have done something good... Until Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home