Thursday, October 06, 2005

the end, part deux

I had an epiphany this morning… I have been (especially the past month) spending (wasting) valuable time, effort and emotion on people and situations that not only do not warrant my time, effort or emotion, but are also draining me both physically, emotionally and psychically… And, as many of you know, I am not in the best physical health as it is… In fact, I’m in the worst health of my life… Ironically, people and situations that are driving me mad right now benefited from me when I was healthy… Must be that proverbially “figures”… Ha ha ha…

So, if you fit into that category (and you probably know who you are… if you are not sure, than this most likely does not pertain to you), consider yourself not worth my time, effort or emotion… That doesn’t necessarily mean in the future you won’t be worth it… But right now, I have nothing to give to persons or situations that are giving me more misery than they are worth… Whether I talked to you last week or two years ago… Please, if you have nothing good to give to my children, or me, please leave me alone… You win/lose… I’m gone.

I won’t be writing on blogger or myspace for a while… I need a break… Maybe if I get inspired, I may post a poem on pathetic… For those of you who do bring love and joy into my life, you already have my personal email address… You can find me there…

Blessings… To a new, fresh beginning…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home