Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Justice for Tookie, not Vengeance...

John and Ken Show on KFI 640

Please be warned, halfway down the page, under the date of December 9th, are three photos of the victims ruthlessly murdered, executed, by Stanley "Tookie" Williams (they are VERY graphic)... I have really had to look within myself this past week and ask myself how I truly feel about capital punishment... After viewing these gruesome photos (Albert Owens was shot in the back, then Tookie reloaded and shot him in the head, AFTER robbing him, in cold blood) and thinking very hard about my position, I, at this point, am very firm in my support of the Death Penalty... What a disgusting and horrible man he was... Now, after HIS execution, through quiet lethal injection, with HIS face still intact, may the families of the victims whom they CAUGHT him on, have some solace that this monster was not allowed to live... I'm an eye for an eye person, and I will not apologize for it, even if it goes against the Rede "an' it harm none" even if it goes against what some of the people I have such regard for believe, even if, even if, even if... If there is a Hell, I hope Tookie rots in it... A dear friend of mine said last week in his blog that "vengeance is not justice"... I do not correlate the two... this was justice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home