Interesting Scripture and Quotes Inspired From a Friend of Mine...
Version: KJV
Mar 9:40
"For he that is not against us is on our part."
Version: KJV
Luk 9:50
"And Jesus said unto him, Forbid [him] not: for he that is not against us is for us."
Holy Qur’an 109:1-6: Say: O you who reject faith, I worship not that which you worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that you worship, nor will you worship what I worship. To you your way and to me my way, to you your religion and to me mine.
Martin Luther
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate."
Voltaire:
"What is tolerance? -- it is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly -- that is the first law of nature."
Do not hate. Hatred is a form of subjective involvement that binds you to the hated object. – The I Ching
An’ it harm none, do as ye will. – The Wiccan Rede
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
There is no higher religion than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest creed. – Albert Schweitzer
All the races and tribes in the world are like the different colored flowers in one meadow. All are beautiful. As children of the Creator they must all be respected. – Native American Indian Traditional Code of Ethics
Religious tolerance is not the same as religious indifference. Tolerance means to value the right of another person to hold beliefs that you know are absolutely wrong. – Anonymous
There will be peace on earth when there is peace among the world’s religions. -- Hans Kung
Never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. – Margaret Mead
There is nothing so terrible as evil masquerading as virtue. – Deitrich Bonhoeffer
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. – Blaise Paschal
May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk. – Wiccan blessing
You can safely assume that you’ve created God in your own image, when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do. – Anne Lamott
I tell you the more I think, the more I feel there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. --Vincent Van Gogh
Benevolent and skillful social action can be a path towards enlightenment. – the Dalai Lama
“We need to promote greater tolerance and understanding among the peoples of the world. Nothing can be more dangerous to our efforts to build peace and development than a world divided along religious, ethnic or cultural lines. In each nation, and among all nations, we must work to promote unity based on our shared humanity.”
– Kofi Annan
"The highest result of education is tolerance."
-- Helen Keller
More to come..............
Mar 9:40
"For he that is not against us is on our part."
Version: KJV
Luk 9:50
"And Jesus said unto him, Forbid [him] not: for he that is not against us is for us."
Holy Qur’an 109:1-6: Say: O you who reject faith, I worship not that which you worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that you worship, nor will you worship what I worship. To you your way and to me my way, to you your religion and to me mine.
Martin Luther
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate."
Voltaire:
"What is tolerance? -- it is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly -- that is the first law of nature."
Do not hate. Hatred is a form of subjective involvement that binds you to the hated object. – The I Ching
An’ it harm none, do as ye will. – The Wiccan Rede
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
There is no higher religion than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest creed. – Albert Schweitzer
All the races and tribes in the world are like the different colored flowers in one meadow. All are beautiful. As children of the Creator they must all be respected. – Native American Indian Traditional Code of Ethics
Religious tolerance is not the same as religious indifference. Tolerance means to value the right of another person to hold beliefs that you know are absolutely wrong. – Anonymous
There will be peace on earth when there is peace among the world’s religions. -- Hans Kung
Never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. – Margaret Mead
There is nothing so terrible as evil masquerading as virtue. – Deitrich Bonhoeffer
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. – Blaise Paschal
May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk. – Wiccan blessing
You can safely assume that you’ve created God in your own image, when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do. – Anne Lamott
I tell you the more I think, the more I feel there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. --Vincent Van Gogh
Benevolent and skillful social action can be a path towards enlightenment. – the Dalai Lama
“We need to promote greater tolerance and understanding among the peoples of the world. Nothing can be more dangerous to our efforts to build peace and development than a world divided along religious, ethnic or cultural lines. In each nation, and among all nations, we must work to promote unity based on our shared humanity.”
– Kofi Annan
"The highest result of education is tolerance."
-- Helen Keller
More to come..............

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home