Headstone Historical Dedication at Arlington National Cemetery
I am so happy to share this story...
I have two links to share, but before I do... This story hits very close to home, as both my Husband and I are veterans, and he is a Christian and I am of a Nature-Based Path (some use the term Wiccan)...
This story brought tears to my eyes, what an incredible show of interfaith and unity and tolerance...
Thank you to Jan, and ALL the Jan's of the World who fight for religious tolerance...
IMO, it is the single most effective way to bring peace to our planet...
May your grave finally be at rest with your dearly departed Husband now and forever...
http://bbsnews.net/article.php/20070701060955678
http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usfl&c=military&id=11868
And see this:
Arlington Cemetery Authorized Emblems
I have two links to share, but before I do... This story hits very close to home, as both my Husband and I are veterans, and he is a Christian and I am of a Nature-Based Path (some use the term Wiccan)...
This story brought tears to my eyes, what an incredible show of interfaith and unity and tolerance...
Thank you to Jan, and ALL the Jan's of the World who fight for religious tolerance...
IMO, it is the single most effective way to bring peace to our planet...
May your grave finally be at rest with your dearly departed Husband now and forever...
http://bbsnews.net/article.php/20070701060955678
http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usfl&c=military&id=11868
And see this:
Arlington Cemetery Authorized Emblems
Labels: interfaith, military, tolerance

2 Comments:
I'm not sure how I got onto your web page, I think I was doing a search and it popped up...don't even remember what at this point as I've been skipping around reading your pages, poetry, etc...
I find it very interesting that you are nature-based and your husband Christian. It caused me to want to ask you something that fills up my days...do you think a person can pay homage to both religions? Somehow I think I do -- I was raised Christian (Lutheran to be exact) but through readings - some fiction, some not - the "old religion" seems to call me, make sense to me but doesn't seem to weaken my Christian beliefs. Not something I could ask my pastor, lol, or even close friends....Just wondering what your thoughts are
Hi Joanie :)
I think you have hit it right on... I personally believe faith is just that, personal... I do not understand how one faith can be the end all stairway to salvation, and believe that there are many paths that lead to the same place...
My laptop jumped off a chair today, so I'm on limited time, but will return and give a better comment a little later :)
Thank you for stopping by my blog... M
Post a Comment
<< Home